Saturday 10 April 2010

Disney transformations

I have visited Lance Foxx's site and i like all the pictures on there - Disney character tfs are fun and very rare indeed. My friend Weremoose also sometimes does Disney tfs.




Coincidentally I wrote a Disney tf story a couple of years back, mine involved someone turning into Buzz from Toy Story. If I can find it again i might post it on here.



I've also been planning on doing a Gaston TF sometime, I thought of writing a story based on it.



Also in the future Weremoose and I might do a gargoyles character tf project, he has already been turned into Broadway, i've talked with him about it and soon we might do a transformation of me into Hudson or Goliath.



Disney transformations are certainly fun to do.

If there's a disney character you'd like to see me, my brother or any of my friends get transformed into let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment