Tuesday 20 April 2010

Nothing wrong with me

Me and my monsters are here to stay and there's nothing people like Rents can do about it - especially not Rents because in my story he gets turned into a cockroach. My friends are not metally or developmentally disabled in anyway and I am not retarded. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being autistic..ever see the movie Rainman? I have, that movie was pure genius and one of Dustin Hoffman's best.




My monsters and I are a team and nothing can seperate us.



Sure I take a lot of photos of my room but that doesn't mean i'm in any way mentally challenged, what you see in the photos is actually just what it looks like during the day, at night it is entirely different - it's a whole other world. People don't know about that at all.

Believe me when i say there is nothing wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment