Wednesday 8 April 2009

Dark is not evil

There has been some talk about me on Amiright and on the inthe00's message board, it seems that everyone there thinks I came across as a bad guy. In truth, I am not a bad person at all. I'm a kind, decent person. I'm not evil. Even though one of the playlists on my computer has dark kind of horror type music on it (e.g Nightmare On Elm Street theme, Psycho theme, and Toxic Love by Tim Curry) songs by Alice Cooper on it such as Black Widow, Poison and Welcome To My Nightmare, I'm still a good guy. And even though my idea of a good movie happens to involve lots of blood, killing and gore I'm actually quite a sweet guy. Me and my brother are twins and no...I am not the evil one. We do love horror movies. Probably we're the only ones in the whole family who can handle David Cronenberg's movies. I mean we saw the Fly when it first came out in cinemas in 1986, while everyone else watching the film were scared out of their wits of what was happening to the tragic hero of the story me and my brother were in awe of what was going on, and were amazed by Jeff Goldblum's performance and the special effects and makeup. When we came out of the theatre, our father asked us what we thought of the movie...our response: "awesome!". Although i'm into all things dark and creepy i'm actually a very nice person. I'm a lot like Jeff Goldblum in The Fly except I haven't been turned into a fly-like monstrosity (although my brother was turned into a BrundleFly clone at one point). And if you're wondering what my idea of a good time is, it's visiting the local cemetary and paying respects to the dead (especially to our dear old grandfather Billy). Check the pet cementary because that's where some of our old pets are burried. The moral of this post: Dark is not evil.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't responsible for the badmouthing of you and your cast of characters on Amiright and Inthe00s. You wouldn't like it at all nowadays on Amiright if you were allowed to go back there, since it's all political parodies and I'm the one getting slammed all day, everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it wasn't you who did it and i'm not thinking about tracking down the person who said it because i'm better than that. You know, a lot of people get me and my brother mixed up- it's because we're twins. But we have slightly different personalities, i'm the nice one and my brother's the snarky, sarcastic one. But we both have the same tastes. We're both geniuses too.

    ReplyDelete