Wednesday 15 April 2009

How To Be A Villain

Our friend Tyrone The Terrible just released a book called How To Be A Villain. It's a How To guide on how to be a villain. It's full of facts and figures about the evil lifestyle and tips such as how to write your own villain song, how to build a doomsday device and how to look imtimidating. He also his own autobiography called The Life Of An Evil Genius. It's a humourous look at his past and present. With a foreword by Jeff Goldblum. He also has a cd called Evil But Entertaining Villain Songs.

Things you'll learn how to do from How To Be A Villain:

  • Build a doomsday device.
  • Look imtimidating.
  • Trick your arch nemesis.
  • Pull off a showstopping villain song number.
  • Turn into a big, extremely powerful monster.
  • Sneer and laugh maniacally.
  • Use mind control.
  • Fool your friends and foes via the art of disguise.
  • Torture your annoying siblings.
  • Build a giant robot.
  • Rule your own empire.

Songs on the Evil But Entertaining Villain songs cd

  1. Trouble Is My Middle Name (his own one).
  2. Circus Of Fear (Darth Rangoon's one)
  3. Madness (my evil counterpart's one)
  4. Yes I'm Evil and you know it (Nigel Von Sinister's one)
  5. I'm A Bloodsucker (Vampiro's one)
  6. I am a Living Nightmare (from the rock opera episode of Millitary Koalas, performed by Morlock the dropbear voiced by Tim Curry)
  7. Baddest WereElvis In Town (from the Teenage WereElvis series, Spike's villain song)
  8. You're In The Lab Now (the one me and my brother have)
  9. I'll Eat Away At Your Soul (Ratty's one)
  10. Under My Control (Another song of Tyrone The Terrible's, from the movie Fantastic Portal).

No comments:

Post a Comment