Wednesday 22 April 2009

A WereElvis Encounter

This is a magical yet true story of the first time I met a WereElvis and became one myself.

It was started one night at Camp Greenlake, i feared that my fascination with WereElvises would bring out the worst in people but the outlandish antics of the new kid made me look normal by comparison. I went to the woods to get some firewood- but then i heard a beautiful sound coming through the distance....it went like this...."Love me tender, Love me true...never let me go." I wondered where that sound was coming from....i followed some strange footprints all the way to the middle of the deep dark woods. There I saw a sign that said...."Danger. WereElvis terrority. Keep out!" , being interested in WereElvises i went into that part of the woods to see where that sound was coming from. I came to the end of the woods and i saw a terrifying but beautiful creature....it was part human part Elvis, i know what it was.....A WereElvis! I couldn't believe my eyes- i discovered an actual WereElvis living in our woods. I took a closer look- The WereElvis had thick black fur, bushy sideburns, a black nose, cute little fangs, bushy eyebrows, sharp claws, and beautiful red eyes. It looked and sounded just like Elvis himself, it was amazing- it even had Elvis's facial features and voice. It was like something out of a fairy tale. I could tell by the way it was howling at the moon that it was lonely and needed a friend, i befriended the WereElvis and later became a WereElvis myself. So that's the story of the camper who grew up to become a WereElvis!

I myself am a WereElvis but i'm not sure which kind I am. My brother tells me i'm like a Mountain WereElvis because I'm always saving people, he also says I could be a Greater WereElvis because of my noble all around good guy nature. I know i'm not a Dark WereElvis because well...those ones are usually pure evil and I'm not evil at all, i'm not a Giant WereElvis because i'm not particularly tall and imtimidating, I could be a Lesser WereElvis because of my heroic prince-like charm, i'm certainly not a Redneck WereElvis because those ones always play rough, i'm very intelligent and mysterious so I could be a Cosmic WereElvis, I'm not sure if i'm cool and powerful enough to be an Alternate Universe WereElvis. I'm not entirely sure. I mean my character in the Teenage WereElvis series is a rather heroic almost superhero like one he's either a Greater WereElvis, a Mountain one or a Lesser WereElvis. So I must be one of those then.

No comments:

Post a Comment