Sunday 5 April 2009

Sizzling hot Gaston pics











We've got some sizzling hot photomanips of me as Gaston. There are so many of them that we couldn't decide on which ones to use. So here's just a few of our best ones.













To start off things off we have this one. I call it Working Up A Sweat.





















































This is called Gastonian Beauty and it pays homage to the famous bed of roses scene from American Beauty.























































This is titled Cooling Off, it's a homage to that famous water scene from Flashdance.
















This is our Splash homage titled Fish Out Of Water.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, and I wish I had a picture or a video of the time I was soaked to the bone and surrounded by spurting water when I burst open a water main in front of the MGM Grand with my Chevy van when I was drunk and I got out to survey the damage. I would imagine it as looking similar to the "Cooling Off" picture except with the front of a black Chevy van in the background and me instead of you as Gaston.

    ReplyDelete