Monday 12 July 2010

Being me

I am feeling in a rather good mood today, because i am happy with the way i am. And yes being a weregrinch is a hell of a lot of fun.




And I don't think my fans and watchers are going to believe anything that the people on Metokur.org say about me or what that stupid article on ED says - because well none of it is true i'm not a pedo neither am i gay or a delusional manchild or anything like that - they just have the wrong idea about me.



I'm happy with my monster friends and my real friends today as you guys are my number one priority. And in no way am I egotistical or anything.



My work is not half as bad as those EDiots say it is, sure I may not be a great writer like Stephen King but i'm getting there.



And for those who have just recently added me to their watchlist don't be afraid to check out my gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment