Saturday 17 July 2010

The weregrinch is here to stay

Everyone I have an annoucement to make, I have decided to stay as a weregrinch forever and I am NOT going to change it for anything else.




I am staying as the weregrinch and keep working my monster magic, and i'm not not gonna let anyone stop me.



Yes folks the weregrinch is here to stay forever and ever so everyone better get used to it and that's the way it is.



And from now on - the werejohncandy that i never was and never will be must NOT be mentioned by anyone on this site ever again.



This weregrinch is here to stay and to party like no man/grinch has ever partied before. Hey, i'm just being a grinch - there is nothing wrong with that.



As for all those people who keep trolling me they can troll all they want but they'll never win. Because this time the grinch has come out and he's looking for some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment