Wednesday 21 July 2010

Twilight haters forum thread

I was looking myself up on Google when I found this rather insensitive forum post about me -  it was on the Twilight Sucks message board under the Show The Lamest Artwork You've Seen thread.   I was shocked and offended when I saw this -   they had the nerve to say that my work is "lame"  which it isn't.   And to be honest I was NOT expecting them to say that kind of thing about me.    I mean I would expect that sort of thing from Encyclopaedia Dramatica (because well they're EDiots, all they care about are lulz and nothing else, and they're mindless idiots) and Metokur.org (because you know how jaded they are when it comes to Deviantart)  but not from the Twilight haters site forum members -  I thought that they would be way too busy complaining about the popularity of the Twilight books/movies and how gay Edward is.

Also on another note,   on Eyesglowyellow's appauling blog,  some troll by the name of Ithinkimtrningchinse claims that i am the one who trolled first which isn't at all true,  he/she always claims that I am despised by everyone in the online commuinity which also isn't true and for the record I was framed and all those forum bans i've had put on me were unjust.    He/she obviously doesn't know me at all,  and it really is quite sad that she actually likes that troll Eyesglowyellow's stupid excuse for a "blog"  -  speaking of which he openly confessed saying that Anon of Metokur.org is his girlfriend -  if that is the case then Anon obviously has HORRIBLE taste in men -  I mean what can she possibly see in THAT guy anyway?  I don't know what she sees in him but i'm pretty sure it ain't looks or talent - because all Eyesglowyellow ever does is post insulting hate art directed towards me and not to mention the horrible "stories"  he wrote (including that atrocious one about me being turned into a literal dickhead by his stupid creation the Metokur chimera which apparently is some freakish hybrid of everyone on the site Metokur.org mashed together into one grotesque form - they notion of it gives me nightmares) and his story "reviews"  are just appauling,   he's hardly no Roger Ebert I can tell you (at least Roger knows what he's doing when he does reviews). 

This is the link to the offending forum thread:
http://www.twilightsucks.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12534&start=1750

No comments:

Post a Comment