Sunday 11 July 2010

Favourite tv hosts

Okay here's a question for you who are your favourite daytime and late night hosts?   My favourite daytime host has to be Matt Lauer and also Regis,  Oprah is good too,  but my least favourites are Dr Phil and Judge Judy -   Dr Phil is kinda boring and I find Judge Judy to be a little too strict (she should really lighten up)

As for my favourite late night hosts i'd have to say my favourites are Jay Leno,   Stephen Colbert,  and Jon Stewart -   i'm not really sure about CoCo or Jimmy Kimmel -  but I do admire Johnny Carson.   Over in New Zealand we get Stephen and Jon as well as David Letterman but we do NOT get Jay for some reason which is strange.

Again,   I really do love Jay -  in fact i've been to many tapings of his show and that's no lie i really have.   Also I have read his book quite a lot -  very funny and the photos are lovely -  especially the ones of Jay in his teenage years.

No comments:

Post a Comment