Sunday 18 July 2010

Things in common

I've realised that me and Andria have quite a few things in common,  we both have similar interests,  we're both Amiright alumni,   we both have our own blogs,   and Habermann is becoming a real pain in both our sides.

It is possible that H-Bomberguy is actually Rents of Slapstick Anarchy under another alias,  just like Eyesglowyellow is probably one of Anon's retarded friends using a fake account just to annoy me.

Luckily I have Eyesglowyellow,   InuyashaSucks and all those other fake accounts on my blocklist on DA so they'll never bother me ever again.   That should teach them not to mess with me.

Nobody trolls in my domain and gets away with it.     Remember,  never mess with a weregrinch like me,  you'll regret it.

So look out,    the weregrinch is out and he's going to kick some ass.    Also i'd like to say if Eyesglowyellow is "reading"  this or planning to make a crappy MSPaint edited screencap of this blog that he/she should stay the hell away from this blog and so should DG and everyone else on Metokur.    Also he/she should STOP stealing my memes,  my weregrinch transformation,  "isn't it obvious"  and all those other memes of mine were stolen by him/her and that he/she should just get his/her OWN meme and leave mine alone.    

I may not be in control of Metokur just yet but I am in control of THIS blog as it is my personal blog and trolling will not be tolerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment