Friday 30 July 2010

Back in buisness

Everybody I am glad to say that I am back from my momental abscence.   If you're wondering where I was all this time I was in hospital for the last 3 days having a cyst from the right side of my neck removed.

By the way I got a comment from this Midnight Oyl person claiming that I am a retarded 21 year old girl which isn't true so  i rejected it.      And by the way i am still a weregrinch and a damn fine one at that.

I hope everyone here missed me.  

And in case you're wondering who this Mariana character is,   she is a werecat character from one of my latest stories -   and she is also autistic and she was born in romania.    She is loosely based on my old friend Sarah,   and her werecat form is a Russian Blue just the family cat Nico.    And despite what you have heard,    I am most deffinately NOT her -  and those school rants were not from me either,   those were from her.

I really missed everyone here as well especially my friend Andria Kilgore.     And I hope you guys missed me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment