Friday 23 July 2010

If you were a character

If you were a character from any cartoon,  movie,  tv show,  book or comic -  who would you be?   I know who i'd be,  i'd probably one of Jim Carrey's characters -  either The Mask,   The Grinch,   Riddler,  or Ace Ventura.

As for Andria I always thought she'd be kind of like Jessica Rabbit with a bit of Selena Kyle/Catwoman thrown in.     Although it would be difficult choosing which version of Catwoman she'd be,   because she once told me that she has a voice like the late Eartha Kitt (who played Catwoman in the old 60's Batman show),  but I always see her as being more like Michelle Pffieffer's portrayal of the character in Batman Returns.    I always liked Michelle's catwoman best,  I feel that she's the only one who can play that role -  Halle Berry didn't even come close.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment