Wednesday 14 July 2010

Heromachine creations

Tonight i'm going to show you some of the creations I have done using the Heromachine 3 alpha edition program.

This first one is Jeff of my closet monster gang,   he is a human/fly hybrid much like Brundlefly except he's a lot better looking and is a superhero type.



This is Bruce,  one of the most powerful members of my gang,   he is a demigod and deadite slayer -  he also slays EDiots which coincindentally are a lot like Deadites except scarier.


This is my friend Andria Kilgore portrayed as a Buffy type troll slayer.


This is Grincherella the shegrinch in her human form,  she is modelled on actress/model Carmen Electra.   The insignia on her shirt is a grinch's eye.



This one is titled The Real DG,  it's what I think DG or Demongoat really looks like.   And I think it suits him rather well considering his motives and overall bad attitude.


This is Mitchell the spellcaster of my monster gang,  he is based on the late Michael Jackson and even has his voice and dance moves.   Mitchell is a lot like Maestro from Ghosts and has the same kind of powers as he does -  he can even turn into a superghoul and also possess his enemies.



This is Andria the Na'vi,  she is a member of the attic monster gang and she is loosely based on my friend Andria Kilgore.


This is Andria Kilgore as a wereleopard - I was going to do a tigress but unfortunately there wasn't a tiger skin pattern among the patterns selection.



And finally  this is Presto,  the phasm.   Presto comes from the 7th dimension and has some rather powerful phasm magic at his disposal.


So those are some of my creations so far.     What do you think of them?  If you like what you see,  leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment