Monday 5 July 2010

Ghoulish delight

I've been told I am quite a good singer.    My vocal range is a sort of a baritone almost on B-minor scale.   I do mainly comedic song styles but I do like to experiment a little bit with different styles and voices.   I sometimes on occassion do dark carbaret just like the singer Voltaire.

I like all kinds of scary things including horror movies,   scary music,  monsters,  ghouls,  and scary tv shows.      My favourite horror themed shows include Tales From The Darkside,  Tales From The Crypt,  Goosebumps,   Are You Afraid Of The Dark,  and Masters Of Horror.

I quite enjoy visiting haunted houses and other scary places,   I like Halloween horror nights at Universal as well,  they're a lot of fun to see and participate in.     I especially like Army Of Darkness pit fight scene reinactment.

I consider a changing portrait to be one of the most impressive and essential halloween haunted house decorations around,   that's because it's clever the way that they change from something nice to something truly frightening when you turn around.

Now if you had your own haunted house with a changing portrait on the wall or above the fireplace what would yours be?   Mine would start off as one of myself but then morphs into one of Jim Carrey in the middle of transforming into a weregrinch - complete with evil grinchy smile.


What are your absolute favourite horror themed tv shows or movies and what are your favourite halloween songs?    

No comments:

Post a Comment