Saturday 10 July 2010

Party on DA

It's my birthday today over on Deviantart and Blackbluedawg has thrown the perfect party for me,  with lots of food, entertainment and special guests.

People on the guest list include Sarah,  Marionut247,  my friends and family,  RebbecchaChu,  my monster gangs,  my friends and family including my bro,   Sam's monster gang,  Flabber and the house monsters,  Bruce Campbell,   Rick Baker,   Jim Carrey,  and my good friend Andria Kilgore.

The party will go on all week long and will end with Timothy the Warlock bringing drawings of MJ and John Candy to life.

Chumsley and Cassie have baked a giant grinch cake with Miranda the wererat and it looks fantastic.

So if you're on the guest list,    hop on over to DA to celebrate my big day.

1 comment:

  1. I won't be there, sadly, at least not as a signed-in Deviantart member. I have more or less self-suspended my account there since I would be relentlessly trolled and have the kind of non-talent to make me a regular Metokur and/or Slapstick Anarchy feature.

    But Happy Birthday just the same... I've got a cake on your desk and a 6-pack of Steinlager, fifth of Ballatore champagne and 6-pack of Coca-Cola on ice in a bucket on the floor, with a corkscrew and glasses as well. (Please excuse the fact that said bucket is a cleaned Texaco gear-lube bucket I filched from Alan, he was just going to take it to the dump anyway)

    ReplyDelete