Wednesday 11 March 2009

Best Christmas Ever

Last christmas was the best christmas ever for me and my brother. The people on Amiright thought that I would have a lousy one and that I would get coal in our stockings but...they thought wrong- Santa was unusually generous to us last year and gave us a beepload of presents. Among our gifts were various toys and collectibles and quite a few dvds and books- including all 9 new series of Seinfeld on dvd. And I have to say it was the best present we've ever been given- as me and my bro are both huge Seinfeld fanatics. We even named our first pet Jerry the bee after Jerry Seinfeld. Sadly Jerry the bee died a couple of years ago after he went splat against a truck window. We've mastered the art of seinfeldian conversation and are not afraid to talk Sein Language. It was the greatest christmas ever- or should we say festivus?

2 comments:

  1. My best christmas was when I was 10 years old and I got fireworks and a chemistry set. I made tear gas and cleared out the whole house for several hours, and I also blew up my cousin's Volkswagen with homemade gunpowder and the fireworks. Probably my second best was when I got a used Lancia Zagato sports car and went on a high-speed drunken rampage across three counties and got away with it scot-free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother got a replica of Aragorn's sword from Lord Of The Rings as one of his christmas presents in 2003. He loved it.

    ReplyDelete