Tuesday 17 March 2009

Gene Splicing


I read quite an interesting thread on the IMDB message board for the 80's remake of the fly, basically the person who invented the thread ask "If you could gene-splice with any kind of animal what it would be?" , all the other people who posted gave such interesting responses. I have quite a few interesting responses to that too.

Animals I would choose to gene-splice with:

  • Panda (so I could be like Jack Black in Kung Fu Panda)
  • Koala (because no one ever does koalas, and koalas are just so cute)
  • Any kind of cat especially a big cat such as lion or panther (cats are always cool).
  • A fish of some kind (If done properly, I could come out as some sort of merperson, if done wrongly however I could come out as some sort of fish creature)
  • Dog (umm....mog, anyone?)
  • A racoon (cause racoons kick serious ass, they're like thieves)

    Characters I would choose to gene-splice with:

  • Buzz Lightyear (just so I could fly by Tom Hanks and laugh "Ha! Ha!" ala Nelson from The Simpsons)
  • Brian Griffin from Family Guy (so I could amaze people with my knowledge of life and what not)
  • Barry B.Benson from Bee Movie (just because he's cute)
  • Gaston from Beauty And The Beast (So I could annoy people by showing up randomly when they're in the middle of doing something and boast "No one (verbs) like Gaston!" in Gaston's voice)
  • Bugs Bunny (eh....what's up Doc?)
  • Any John Candy film character (especially Del, Buck, Barf, or Irv)
  • Po from Kung Fu Panda (awesomeness)

    People I would choose to gene-splice with;
  • Eugene Levy (for the eyebrows)
  • Jay Leno
  • Jerry Seinfeld
  • John Candy (so I could be a werejohncandy)
  • Josh Peck (for the cute factor)





No comments:

Post a Comment