Thursday 19 March 2009

The Wretched Harpy

Normally i'm extremely tolerant of the female gender. I like them for their personality not for their looks and I'd never do anything to hurt them. But there are quite a few females I do/did not tolerate and they are: Ashley Tinsdale, Vannessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Pam Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith. I loathed Anna Nicole Smith- she was such a wretched cold hearted reptile, not to mention she was dimwitted and an absolute pig. She married an elderly oxygenerian just because he has rich and she wanted his money. The nerve of that woman! I was pleased when I heard that she died. She was such a ditzy blond-haired swine. This is why I prefer redheads or brunettes. And do you know where she is now? ON HER FIERY THRONE PRESIDING OVER THE DAMMNED!

Good ridance to her.


2 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree with you about all of the women that you hate. Let's not forget Lindsay Lohan. Although she may not be a blonde (I don't really remember, since I don't keep up with those kinds of things), she is highly loathsome and repulsive on behalf of her excessive drug use and spoiled-brat personality. Britney Spears is the other one I'd like to mention. She will end up either dead or behind bars for a very long time (as in civilly committed to a mental hospital for life) if she keeps up. Oh, and by the way, check out my blog. The address is nightshift-andriakilgore.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I like you, you're smart, independent and you're your own person. The only blond I do like is Madonna and that's because she's one of the best singers of all time, she represents a woman's right to do what she wants and to do it on her own terms and yet she retains a sense of style, class, femininity. She's very special, and so is Cher.

    ReplyDelete