Wednesday 25 March 2009

Hillarious Disneyworld experiences

Back in the early nineties, my family and I went to Walt Disney World in Florida. We've been twice and had such a good time.

Our top ten most memorable Disney world moment:

  1. Me and my brother pose next to a replica of Elvis Presley's cadialiac near a gold statue of the man himself.
  2. I take part in a Hunchback of Notre Dame parade as dancers.
  3. We go on the Pirates Of The Carribean ride. We all get soaking wet- my mother reinacts the water scene from Flashdance.
  4. Discover that the camera shop in mainstreet has cds and other items there also. Purchase soundtrack cd for Disney's Hercules. Also buy plush toy of one of the cats from the Aristocats as well as Quasimodo plushy and a plushie of Phil from Hercules.
  5. Our stay at the Wild West hotel. Me and my brother reinact a scene from an old Clint Eastwood film.
  6. We dared our incredibly skittish cousin to go on the Haunted Mansion ride. It was hillarious seeing the scared look on his face.
  7. Watch and enjoy the Honey I Shrunk The Audience ride. Or favourite parts: The cat hologram that morphs into a lion and the giant dog.
  8. Head over to one of the shops in discoverland and buy Star Wars mini-figurines, t shirt and other mechandise.
  9. Just by pure blind luck we manage to meet Gaston from Beauty And The Beast- he's a great guy.
  10. The time we went to the Buzz Lightyear Pizza Planet cafe for lunch. Met Buzz and Woody. My father shakes hands with Woody, Buzz Lightyear attempts to hit on my mother and pinches her on the butt (I'm not kiding, this really happened). Mom will never live it down.

And to this day, my mother has never lived the whole "Buzz Lightyear pinching her butt" thing down. I'm sure he was just playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment