Wednesday 11 March 2009

The real me

Hi, I'm Nathan "Dr Music" Forester and welcome to my blog. I hope you'll like it. I'm a former amiright parodist but my outlandish behaviour and questionable motives got me banned from the site and I appologise for all that. I'm not really such a bad guy, in real life i'm actually quite a nice guy. Sure I was a bit of a jerk on Amiright but that was just an act, that was a "persona" , the ranting, raving and over-the-top shouting was all just a part of the act- i'm an insult comedian like Don Rickles. I'm actually quite a generous guy, if you don't believe me you can ask my older bro. There's one person who I cared about the most and she was a very special and unique lady who went by the name of Andria- to us she's like a real life Disney princess, she has Ariel's looks, Belle's intelligence, Jasmine's sense of style, and Megara's personality. She's very dear to our hearts and we will never forget her. I am no longer obssessed with getting revenge on Amiright for banning me, and besides I prefer to make fun of them and all my other arch enemies in my stories. Speaking of which I actually did make fun of them in my latest tale- The Voyage Of Dr M by making their characters the bad guys and having them be killed off. For example I noticed that one of the editors on the site is named "Red Ant" so I made his character into a Brundlefly Expy (except making him part red army ant instead of part fly), one of the parodists is named Agrimorfee- now I had a really hard time deciding what to make his character (mainly because I had no idea what his name was supposed to be, I assumed it was something to do with Harry Potter or Greek mythology) then I figured out that his name was supposed to mean "parody" which has something to do with comedy, so I made his character an anthromorphic hyena who talks like Jack Nicholson. I made ChuckyG's character a dark and terrifying evil overlord- kind of like Satan, I also made Mr Critic's character a Gollumesque character with two personalities. As for EmiLoca and Annie Are You Okay, I made Emi's character a wily catgirl and I made Annie's character a seductress who seduces her prey but then turns into a spiderwoman. I decided to make Andria's character a bad guy who turns good- I decided to make her character a sexy baroness who is also a vampire. The Anoynmous Informants are Red Ant's army of Ant-Men (an army of human/ant hybrids). We did an animated adaptation of this story last summer, but the version we originally aired was more violent and much scarier- so we aired an alternate version with some of the violence and some of the scary scenes cut out of it. We plan to release a remastered edition of it soon.

1 comment: