Wednesday 18 March 2009

Something You Should Know

Here are somethings you should know about me:


  1. I am NOT insane. I am a perfectly sane man, i'm just a tad eccentric.
  2. I am NOT a moron. I have an extremely high IQ.
  3. I am NOT obssessed with Jay Leno. I just happen to be a good friend of his and a big fan.
  4. I am NOT a child or preteen. I am 38 years old, but I haven't aged a day.
  5. I do NOT have a John Candy fetish. I just happen to be a big fan of his.
  6. I am NOT Sam Leno. Sam happens to be my best friend and one of the most likable members of the cast of my tv shows. I am also NOT Werejoshpeckprince, master of oz, or any other name everyone on Amiright thinks is an alias of mine. None of them are aliases- they are members of the cast of one of our shows and and Chinstar is Sam's superhero alter-ego.
  7. I do NOT hate TVTropes. I love that site. It's on my top ten. It's infectious, once you go there you'll be hooked. It's the greatest site ever, despite it's reputation for "ruining people's lives". Everyone there is just so delightfully wacky and an absolute joy.
  8. I am quite a nice person.
  9. I am an expert in 14 types of martial arts.
  10. I speak a multitude of different languages.
  11. I love animals especially koalas, pandas, cats, ladybugs, spiders, wolves and bats.
  12. My favourite superhero is Batman.
  13. My favourite film directors are John Hughes, George Lucas, Ron Howard, Tim Burton, John Landis and David Cronenberg.
  14. My favourite film genres: Horror, sci, fantasy, comedy, animation.
  15. My favourite songwriter is Jim Steinman.
  16. My favourite singer is Meatloaf, my other favourite is Michael Jackson.
  17. My favourite colour is purple.
  18. My favourite Disney character: Gaston.
  19. Pet peeves: Tom Hanks, people who use the word "guestimate", guys who wear sandals with socks, people who leave the toliet seat up, Jason Patrick (eeeew!), and my mom's terrible cooking.

*sigh* My parents are arguing again, I HATE it when they do that, my mother can be such a drama queen sometimes. And don't get me started on her cooking.

1 comment:

  1. Next time you will know better as to not be fooled by temptation. For it is not material possessions that make a man happy, it is knowing that there are people out there who care for him. My mentor the Master Of Oz told me that.

    ReplyDelete