Tuesday 26 May 2009

Artistic Roll Call

Disney really HAS gone off the artistic roll call. It used to be such a wholesome company. The animated cartoons they aired on the Disney Channel during the 1990's were marvelous and the animated films they've done throughout the years are magical. But nowadays all I see on the Disney Channel is this teeny bop garbage like Hannah Montana, That's So Raven, Cory In The House, Lizzie McGuire, Suite Life Of Zack and Cody/Suite Life On Deck, Wizards Of Waverly Place and worst of all the whole damm High School Musical franchise. I've had the misfortune of having to listening to some of the songs from the HSM soundtrack (both 1 and 2) and honestly....they made my ears bleed. None of the kids in those movies have any real talent. I don't get why some girls think Zac Effron is attractive- he is NOT at all attractive in my opinion- he looks like he's the bastard offspring of Calista Flockheart and the Cryptkeeper. And Ashley Tinsdale looks like she's kind of wererat and her nose is fake just like Michael Jackson's is. Vannessa Anne Hudgens looks too much like one of those creepy Kardashian sisters. I cannot describe how replusive I think Lucas Grebeel looks. And Corbin Bleu looks a little too much like an africian american version of Carrot Top. I hated the first movie, and I loathed the sequel, I also despised the third movie. Now I hear there's a fourth one in the movie....oh when will it end? Also I loathe the Jonas Brothers, they haven't got an ounce of talent in them- and I hated their movie Camp Rock- it was an obvious blatant rip-off of the Jack Black comedy School Of Rock. And as for Miley Cyrus, the only reason why she is famous in the first place is because her father is country rocker Billy Ray Cyrus. It seems to me that she possessess none of the talent her father has. This is why I prefer Nickelodeon to Disney Channel any day of the week and that is because unlike Disney Channel's teenbop rejects- Nickelodeon's stars actually DO have talent. We like the characters too including Spongebob, The Mighty B, Fairly OddParents, Rocko's Modern Life, and Rugrats. Our favourite live action nick shows are Icarly, Drake and Josh, The Amanda Show, Kenan and Kel, All That and Are You Afraid Of The Dark (which we liked better than Fox Kid's rival show Goosebumps). Our favourite nick stars include Devon Workheiser, Miranda Cosgrove, Amanda Bynes, Drake Bell and Josh Peck. He's come a looooooooooong way since his Nickelodeon days. He's changed A LOT too. He used to be quite a cute, chubby boy. But now look at him- he's simply beautiful. Have you heard of or seen The Wackness? He's in that movie and he is very good.


For those who are wondering, this is what Josh Peck looks like now:



No comments:

Post a Comment