Sunday 24 May 2009

Short story

We wrote this short story back in 2007. We also made into a short film. It also features a Jay Leno p laytime friend protototype.
I used to be an evil wereleno. And this was one of the causes of it.
There are many stories as to how I turned into a wereleno but this one is the most interesting. Two weeks ago I sent a nice letter to Jay and two weeks later a package from Jay himself arrived at my doorstep. On it there was a card, the card said: "To my good pal, love from Jay." I got inside and opened the package, inside it were a baseball cap, an autographed picture of Jay, two tonight show tickets and a Cuddle Me Jay plush toy that looked like a cute wereleno. I hugged the cute wereleno doll and it said...."Roaaaaaar. I am Cuddle Me Jay, do you want to be my friend?" in Jay's exact voice, it was so cute- and it had it's own motorcycle. It looked so cute, and such much like Jay. I stood there playing with it for half an hour, but after a while it kept wanting me to give it a hug and saying: "Roaaaaar. I like hugs. Give me a hug. Hug hug hug!" so I gave it one last hug and put it away on the table. It was nothing special I thought, it was just an adorable wereleno doll- not like it was going to be of any use to me or anything.....So I locked the doll in my closet. That evening, I was just about getting ready for a big night of watching reruns of Jay's show when all of a sudden that adorable wereleno doll appeared on the kitchen table and said in Jay's exact voice: "Roaaaar. I'm Cuddle Me Jay and i'm not happy. You haven't given me any hugs, that makes me sad. Roaaaaar!" with a rather sad expression on it's face. I picked up the Jay toy and said..."There there....I'll give you a hug." and gave the doll a big hug. The Cuddle Me Jay then said....."Roaaaar. I'm Cuddle MeJay, will you be my friend?" I then turned out and told the Jay doll that I didn't want to be his friend which made the Jay doll mad which caused it to say: "YOU WILL BE MY FRIEND!" in Jay's exact voice and it's eyes began to glow, the doll then leaped at me and then attacked me with it's large chin. I was extremely mad at the doll for attacking me but then began to feel really strange as something strange started happening. My ears became pointy, my eyebrows became bushy, my canine teeth became cute little fangs, my eyes glowed an orangeish colour, my nose became black, I then began to get a bit itchy and blackish fur with silver markings began to grow on my hands, and all over me- the tips of my fingernails and toenails grew long and black, I was starting to resemble that cute but creepy wereleno doll, my hair grew into a long black mane and my face and voice became that of Jay himself even my chin jutted out and became his- and finally I changed in height from my regular height to Jay's height of 5'11 and my body bulked up into a much more Jay-like body causing my favourite t shirt to rip to shreds. I had became a wereleno, and it was all because of that stupid doll. So you see kids, the moral is never refuse to be Cuddle Me Jay's friend or else he'll turn you into a wereleno.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten Little Andria to be evil like that, although I have enabled her to fly off of the replica Blues Clues thinking chair that she sits in and not come off of one's forehead without the application of force or a tool. I tried that on my sister Adrianna, and she threatened to sue me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get him to turn evil like that, the doll just did it all by itself.

    ReplyDelete