Wednesday 6 May 2009

Disney Villain photomanipulations













I've done some photomanipulations of me as various DDisney villains








This first one is a photomanipulation of me becoming Gaston. I've always found that Gaston is one of the best villains in a Disney film, he's our favourite. Ratigan is my second favourite villain.

This photomanipulation is of me becoming Scar. This was also requested our old friend Kirsty's nightmare cousin Tazmin who absolutely adores felines of all kinds (her favourite Disney villains are Scar, Pete, and Shere Kahn).































This final one is me becoming Professor Ratigan from Basil The Great Mouse Detective. It was also a request of our friend Tyrone The Terrible who is a huge Vincent Price fan.







No comments:

Post a Comment