Monday 11 May 2009

Dream Powers

The dream children in the Nightmare On Elm Street have special dream powers. So here's what ours would be.

My dream power would be the uncanny abilities of a Warner Bros cartoon character. So basically I would be a living cartoon. I'd be able to do anything that a Warner Bros cartoon character can do. Which means that ol Freddy would have a hardtime trying to dispose of me. I would easily outwit him.

My brother would have Spiderman's powers. Sam Leno/Chinstar would have the basic Superman package. Joshua Loius Belushi/WereJoshPeckPrince would be kind of like Beast boy from Teen Titans. Master Of Oz would have similar powers to Freddy except his would be more powerful. Tyrone's dream power would be his power to turn into a big, scary monster.

Andria's power would be a sonic belch.

No comments:

Post a Comment