Wednesday 27 May 2009

Cool dreams I had

I have had some incredible dreams. Most of them have had some really awesome stuff. We're going to tell you about a couple of them

1#: The Coolest Videogame Ever

This first one is where my brother invented the coolest videogame ever. It was a fighting game where you could upload ANY character on there- kind of like that Mugen program. We sent up a martial arts dojo arena, and had the Madonna koala from Millitary Koalas fight against Bison from Street Fighter, her special attack is where she threw exploding beer kegs at her opponent. Andria, you would be glad to know that your character won. The next match we set up was Ash from the Evil Dead films VS our own lantern jawed hero pal Chinstar. Funniest match was the Jay Leno VS Conan O Brian match.


2#: The Mean,Lean, Chin Machine

This one was kind of a transformation themed one. In this one the villains are the stars and not the good guys. You see our old rival Stefanie plays the role of a spoiled, arrogant heiress. Tyrone the terrible plays the role of the main villain- a coniving former advisor to the heiress. My brother and I play his right hand men. My character discovers this mask that looks exactly like the Jay Leno halloween mask we have in our game room. I put the mask on and become the Evil Jay character (which kind of looks like regular Jay Leno but with black hair, vampire teeth, claws and grey skin). Using this to my advantage, I capture the heiress's parents and her friends and take them back to the bossess lair. I then steal the amulet and give it to my boss- who puts it on and becomes realy powerful. When the heiress comes to "rescue" her friends and family- it's already too late, the boss is almost at his most powerful state. I give my boss some sort of elixir, he drinks it and turns into some cool looking human/reptile hybrid thing. I pull the lever and she falls into the pit- where she is eaten by the sharkmen down below. She really deserved that.

3#: UltraPet.

This one is where me and my brother create the most awesome pet ever- UltraPet. A pet that was part panther, part wolf and had big black wings- it could fly and also swim and breathe underwater. It could also turn invisible. It was a pretty awesome pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment