Sunday 17 May 2009

Cool Art










We've got some cool artwork to show you all.









This first piece is called This Animal I Have Become. It's a picture of a rather grinch-like creature version of Jack Nicholson in The Shining. The inspiration for this was the song Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace. Strangely enough this is a song we forgot to do a parody of during our time on Amiright, which is a pitty because the song itself is awesome. I mean the theme of the song kind of describes what it's like turning into a monster. I wish I could have done a parody of that song when I was on Amiright as a parodist. The song reminds me of American Werewolf In London and similar horror films.




This is a sketch of the character Uncle Kong from our newest cartoon series Bonzi's Jungle Treehouse. Bonzi is a purple gorilla. Uncle Kong here is based on Buck Russell from the film Uncle Buck. He's John Candy as a gorilla. He's exactly like Buck in everyway. He is voiced by Tino Insano (the voice of Pig from Back At The Barnyard) who sounds remarkably like John Candy.











This is a picture of our Machoke in Pokemon Pearl, his name is Gaston. We named him after the villain from Beauty And The Beast because the way this pokemon poses kinda reminds us of him.





And finally this last piece is a portrait of me as a zombie/Deadite. It's a more recent work. It's inspired by the Evil Dead movies.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. We used the song Animal I've Become in one of our movies- the horror movie ManBelushi which was about a man who turns into an animalistic werebelushi.

    ReplyDelete