Sunday 9 May 2010

Disney villains

Who are your favourite disney villains? I'll tell you who mine are. I've always liked Gaston from Beauty And The Beast, sure he's an asshole but he's an incredibly good looking one - plus he reminds me of Bruce Campbell. Did i mention his villain song is incredibly awesome and catchy? It certainly is, in fact everybody knows it, and there's a meme centered around it.




I also like Scar, he's so witty and crafty plus he also has an excellent villain song.



Ratigan is my second favourite, probably because he's a mad genius and the fact that he is voiced by horror movie icon Vincent Price helps. Vincent himself said it was his favourite role.

 
Jafar is also a favourite of mine and coincidentally it is Lady Jafaria's favourite as well. And who can blaim her? Jafar is awesome.




Hades is a real riot, he's really funny one of the most comedic villains Disney has ever come up with.


And also I do rather like Pete, he's one of the original disney bad guys i believe. Gotta love that dastardly cat (yes, Pete is a cat).


So who are your favourite disney villains?

2 comments:

  1. I really like Gaston, he's probably my favorite, and there are a lot of good non-animated, sometimes four-wheeled, villains in the Herbie the Lovebug franchise too (Herbie is a white Volkswagen bug witb stripes and a "53" on front, back and each side, in case you didn't know). Take Alonzo Hawk, Peter Thorndike, Shepard, Quinn and Prindle, the Thorndike Apollo Special and Horace the Hatebug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those one too, and yes i am familar with the Herbie films.

    I recall that Bruce Campbell was in 1997 remake of the Love Bug.

    ReplyDelete