Sunday 9 May 2010

Favourite actor

Okay i know this question has been asked several times before but who is your favourite actor? Well my all time favourite comic actor has always been Jim Carrey with the late John Candy coming in second, but i gotta admit that Bruce Campbell truly is epic. I also like Jack Nicholson and Jeff Goldblum.




As for my least favourite i'd say Tom Hanks because he's well kinda boring in my opinion, Splash was a fun film though as was Volunteers. I did not get the movie Forest Gump though, i heard it was lovely but i really didn't get it.



Now i consider Evil Dead, Evil Dead II and Army Of Darkness to be classics because they're very underated - and Army of Darkness has so many good lines in it courtesy of Bruce Campbell as Ash.



As for my favourite Jim Carrey films, well I like Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber, Lemony Snicket, Liar Liar, The Mask, The Grinch, Horton Hears A Who, Once Bitten, Earth Girls Are Easy and the Number 23, as well as Man On The Moon and The Cable Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment