Tuesday 4 May 2010

Late night personality

These are the late night hosts i've been told i'm like:

Johnny Carson - Well in a way yes, except I don't have a sidekick with a booming laugh. But I am good with creating wacky characters.




David Letterman - I'm not sure about this one, while I may be good at making up lists - I cannot concur that I am anything like Dave except for the lists.



Conan O Brian - I'm not exactly tall enough to be CoCo neither do I have wavy head hair. But I do sometimes have a hand puppet I like to use in sketches - he's a ladybug named Sid.



Jay Leno - While I do adore fine cars and motorcycles I do not collect them like Leno does or own a garage like Jay's, and you probably won't see me in a Doritos commercial, neither do I have grey hair with a black spot at the top or a huge jutting out chin.



Jon Stewart - Another good one, this one may actually be more close to my brother than me though.



Stephen Colbert - After careful consideration I concur with this one, it is true I am a whole lot like Stephen sometimes. I do love the word truthiness as well. Although i usually have an aversion for birds I do love eagles though, and am considering getting a TY Eagle beanie baby and naming it Nathan Jr just like how Stephen's eagle is named Stephen Jr.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment