Friday 14 May 2010

Shock Me - A Review

This is my review of Andria's new blog,  it is a rather facinating site about a variety of rather interesting and shocking not to mention gory stuff.    It's not for those who are faint hearted though as there are a lot of gory and graphic images.

But i was not all bothered by this in fact i rather enjoyed it.   She's really done a great job with it and i can't wait to see what she does next.

I heavily recommend it if you are into all that gruesome stuff like i am.

If it was a movie,  i'd be like Ebert and give that blog a thumbs up.    For being truly amazing and outstanding.   It's daring, it's different,  it's amazing,  and i rate it all 10 out of 10 for overall excellency.

Here is a link to it so that others may check it out,  but be warned it is not for the faint hearted:

http://shockinmebaby.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Thank you... excellent rating, and I knew you'd do a good job. I'll be putting new stuff on as I find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most likely... if not, I'll be sure to buy it on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the second live action animation hybrid film we've ever done next to my brother's movie Cartoonatics.

    You have seen the movie Cartoonatics on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That I have, and it was excellent. :-)

    BTW, my verification code was "ructol". That sounds like the name of a quack remedy. Remember the stuff I tried to sell you that would turn someone into me? I found a couple bottles of it in a suitcase in my storage shed, gave them to a couple of vagrants in the area, and it caused one to have a grand mal seizure and the other to have a heart attack. Neither of them turned into me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it was a rather fun movie to make.

    What scene in particular was your favourite? I like the Literal Genie scene where Bruce Campbell makes an appearance as a genie-like being who sometimes takes things literally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chumsley and Cassie looked adorable in their toon forms.

    ReplyDelete