Wednesday 26 May 2010

My grinchy origin

Yes,  it is a true I am a grinch.  I transform at night though. So does my father,  his human form resembles Bruce Campbell - i've only seen him in that form,  i have not yet seen him in his grinch form yet.


You see, my father Jack is quite a grouchy man – in fact he’s actually a grinch himself.  He and mother met in the street.




On the day she thought he was going to ask her for her hand in marriage, he told her his secret instead, that he is a grinch, existing for many years, roaming the earth, always unhappy, grumpy, and doing bad things out of anger. He saw her and knew it was her he was looking for all these years and his heart filled with love. And the two got married and lived happily for 4 years.



But there was a slight problem, being that grinches are notoriously grinchy – their aura affects those around them, and with two grinches life would become unbearably grumpy for both of them, A few years later after he told her he was a grinch, she told him she was pregnant with me.



Gradually the people around them grew more angry, until it was almost impossible to live. On that day, he decided to leave. When mom asked how she’d ever see him again. Just as he left he said…”My son will find me when the time comes” , as he turned green and disappeared into the night.



And that’s what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment