Sunday 30 May 2010

The grinch is out

First of all i would like to point out that I am NOT a werejohncandy and never have been, I AM a weregrinch.   Those people at Encyclopedia Dramatica don't even know me,  and neither do the people at Metokur.org


I am a real weregrinch.  It's true.

I'm not fat, i'm 5'7 170lbs - everybody knows that. I am NOT retarded in any way, was NOT raped by an uncle and my parents do love me.



Grinch blood runs through my veins you know, and no i'm not a sick fuck who wants to give up on humanity or wishes they born an animal, in fact i love humanity - i care about the human race deeply - and to be honest i am really am a weregrinch.



I can transform at will, and but the following things will cause me to transform involuntarily:


1. Extreme emotions such as anger or jealousy.

2. The full moon night.

3. Christmas cheer.

4. Exposure to heavy doses of christmas gifts, christmas carols or holly leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment