Sunday 21 June 2009

Jim Carrey under the bed

This rather amusing thread on Jim Carrey online http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2614 mentions an article in which Jim Carrey says that he would very much love to be the thing under children's beds.

We couldn't agree me, we would love to see Jim Carrey under our bed. Our friend Captain Comedy (who looks just like him) would enjoy it emmensly. My brother would probably challenge Jim to a staring contest. My brother is very good in staring contests- he's got the most intense eyes- plus he does a really good Clint Eastwood stare. He's won every staring contest ever. He did it on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno once, it was when we were plugging the film version of our musical Leno. He and Jay had a staring contest and I bet 5 dollars on him. It was really hard to tell who was winning because they were both doing so well- Jay is a pretty good starer, but my brother is the best there is. The winner.....my brother, Jay lost because he started laughing. Sam Leno/Chinstar was the one who bet on Jay, and Jay lost so Chinstar had to dress up as a monkey. Things would be pretty fun with Jim around.

Now if my brother had a staring contest with Jim Carrey, it would be interesting to see who would win. My brother is the best there is when it comes to staring contests, but Jim might try and cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment