Thursday 11 June 2009

Monster Morpher

My brother and I are upgrading one of our most well known inventions- the Monster Morpher. This machine is just like the Halloween Costume Morph O- Matic machine only better. The Halloween Costume Morph-O Matic machine is a special device which morphs you into whatever you are dressed as for Halloween- and it's not just for halloween- it can be used for all sorts of occassions that require you to wear a costume (my brother loves using it for sci fi conventions). The Monster Morpher morphs you into a monster of your choice, the selection of monster forms is extensive- there's a variety of different monsters to turn into.

Monster Morpher monster form selection:

Each of the monster forms have unique abilities, when you use the abilities of these monsters- you morph into a copy of one of these monsters.
  • Teen wolf/Big wolf on campus style werewolf
  • Vampire
  • Wocka Wocka Werebear.
  • Frankensteinian thing.
  • Zombie/Deadite.
  • Demon
  • Tim Burtonesque creature.
  • Brundlefly.
  • Swamp monster.
  • Muck monster.
  • Evil Ash.
  • Ash (Evil Dead movies)
  • Grim Reaper.
  • Terminator
  • Robocop
  • Freddy Krueger
  • Jason Voorhees
  • Chucky (Child's Play series)
  • Chestbuster alien
  • Grinch (Jim Carrey version)
  • The Mask
  • Cat creature
  • Human/reptile hybrid
  • Human/fish hybrid
  • King Kong
  • Godzilla
  • The following Star Wars alien species: Gungan, Wookie, Hutt, Toydarian, Ronto, Bothan, and Ewok.
  • Yeti
  • Sasquatch
  • Dragon

Most of the morphs are painless and instant. They're also great fun of all sorts of things including scaring people. My brother used it for a sci fi convention last year, he turned himself into a Wookie like Chewbacca and won first place in the costume contest. I love using it myself, especially on Halloween. We pulled off a great reinactment of scenes from the Evil Dead films and Army Of Darkness. Our good friend Sam Leno used the halloween costume o matic to become Ash and I used the monster morph to morph my brother into a Deadite, I used it to become Evil Ash.

This amazing device is also available in all stores including second hand stores. It's similar to the omntrix from Ben 10 except the insignia resembles a skull.

2 comments:

  1. Where are the Werejohncandy, Werebelushi and Wereleno functions? Also, I could use the machine even though I can turn into a mermaid and a catgirl (tigress) at will. Where can I buy one. Also, there is no "Andria" setting for your machine, although I doubt you'd want one. (Maybe you could turn Tazmin into a copy of me so you could have me at your beck and call 24-7.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look very closely in the Monster Morpher Instruction Guide, you'll find that there's a monster based on you as one of the additional forms- it's called the Ghoulfriend.

    ReplyDelete