Sunday 21 June 2009

Setting some facts straight

This thread from InThe00's contains information about me which is false: http://www.inthe00s.com/archive/amiright/smf/1225342311.shtml

So I'm just going to set some of the facts straight:

  1. I NEVER did have a beef with Agri and the others. I liked those guys.
  2. That information on that myspace page isn't mine, that was the work of Bizzaro me.
  3. And that picture isn't of me either, that's what Chumsley looks like in his human form.
  4. I NEVER had a beef with Chucky G either, I respected him. He was like the Godfather to me.
  5. I am NOT Darth Rangoon. Darth Rangoon is one of Tyrone The Terrible's close friends.
  6. I am NOT Chinstar either. Chinstar is Sam Leno's superhero alterego.
  7. I am NOT Rocho the Hutt. Rocho is a character our friend Joshua Loius Belushi voices in the animated series George Lucas Academy.
  8. I am NOT that scary werejoshpeck kid- that's Joshua Loius Belushi as one of his famous characters.
  9. The Drake and Josh one is also courtesy of Joshua Loius Belushi. With some help from his friend.
  10. Save Josh Peck Charity Foundation is the name of a rockband that my cousin happens to be a drummer in.
  11. Sherrif Blaze is a character in Biker Mice Extreme. He is a martian mouse with fire powers. He is voiced by Dan Akyroyd in the movie.
  12. Lawrence Lactavious Limburger is also a character in the Biker Mice cartoon. He is a plutarkian (a fish-like alien) who wears a human mask to disguise himself.
  13. Jack Black Jr is the full name for our Jables doll- which is a talking plush doll of Jack Black.
  14. Masked Phantasm is not me, he is one of Chinstar's superhero buddies.
  15. I do NOT have a fetish for Jay Leno nor am I anti-Leno.
  16. The Leno musical is NOT ficticious, it is a real production, me and my brother worked hard on it. It was ALREADY on Broadway during the time those songs were posted.
  17. John Candyman is what Chumsley would be called if he was a superhero.
  18. WereBelushi101 is the name of Joshua Louis Belushi's heavy metal band. His sister Jade is the guitarist.
  19. Master Of Oz is NOT me either, he is our friend/mentor. His full name is Matthew D. Ozmodious. He is also the creator of Millitary Koalas. He lives in a big castle with a smiling koala on it.
  20. Ian Handsome is a name we gave to one of the actors in the PC sim game The Movies. We modelled him after Johnny Depp.
  21. I am NOT mentally handicaped.
  22. Rock Hemmerson isn't me either. He is our special effects guy. He does the special effects for most of the shows and films we do. He created the animatronic dropbears for our horror comedy Killer Koalas from Another World.
  23. The real Jay Leno one isn't me either, that one was courtesy of Chinstar's alternate universe doupleganger.
  24. Most of those parodies they mention on that thread were NOT written by me either. I was framed.

But they did get one thing right about me, I DO own quite a lot of computers and the like. They keep saying that I was trying to hack into the site after I got banned, but the truth is...I never did it in the end....the idea got scraped. And besides, i'm not evil. If you want evil, my evil counterpart Dr Madness is the guy to go to for THAT KIND of stuff.

We also would like to forgive Andria of what she said about me on that thread. The moral of this is not to judge a book by it's cover.

2 comments:

  1. I know that wasn't true about you, Doc. One thing's for sure, although I wrote some of that about you, I was not in my right mind because I was heavily medicated with painkillers, muscle relaxants and sedatives as well as my usual alcohol. I was also confined to a wheelchair for part of the time, so I just sat there with my laptop or my Iphone (or both), putting in random stuff to Inthe00s.

    ReplyDelete