Tuesday 2 June 2009

Toy Story 3- Finally!

Good news for Pixar fans, the teaser trailer for Toy Story 3 just aired on tv. We've been waiting FOREVER for a 3rd Toy Story movie to come out. Usually at this point our friend Sam Leno would give us the inside scoop because he is a huge Toy Story fan but he doesn't seem to be here at the moment. But Chinstar is, he's on some big world saving mission as usual. Isn't it funny how you never see Sam Leno and Chinstar in the same place at the same time? Anyway, onto Toy Story 3. The plot seems pretty exciting to me. All the original voice actors are returning- well except for Jim Varney (the voice of Slinky Dog) who is deceased. What's even better is that they have added a new character- Barbie's boyfriend Ken who is voiced by Michael Keaton (you know him as Beetlejuice, and Batman).

We did a Toy Story series called Tales From The Toybox. The title is a parody of the tv series Tales From The Crypt.


For those who are curious as to what Toy Story 3's plot is going to be about, here's what it is:

"Woody, Buzz, and the rest of their toy-box friends are dumped in a day-care center after their owner, Andy, departs for college."


Now i'm not much of a Tom Hanks fan, I liked him in Big, Splash, and Volunteers and as the bully in the Happy Days episode where he beats up Fonzi. I never liked Forest Gump or any of his other serious roles. I did give my mother a copy of Forest Gump on dvd for her birthday last year though, she hasn't watched it yet but she might get around to it someday. Other dvds we gave my mom as a present were Love Actually and the Da Vinci Code. She hasn't watched them yet but she will someday. We have Pirates Of The Carribean: At World's End on dvd- my mom wants to see it because it's got Keith Richards in it. We're getting The Wackness on dvd. My mother wants to see that because Josh Peck is in it- you know, he's from that show Drake and Josh.



My brother and I met Buzz Lightyear and Woody at the Pizza Planet cafe in Disneyworld once. Buzz pinched my mom's' butt. Im not kidding he really DID do that. I think he was hitting on her. I swear she will NEVER live it down.
You can catch our animated series Toy Story: Tales From The Toybox on Saturday at 9:30 am and 4:pm on our tv channel the AWESOME TV Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment