Tuesday 10 November 2009

Cool animals

We're going to tell you about some of the cool animals we saw:

  • Axolotyl

My brother and I love these little guys, they are amphibians and they are also refered to as a Mexican walking fish. We saw quite a few in the pet store, the week before last we saw two that were named Nacho and Borrito and they were swimming around- they were quite big. The two of them were male but I think we saw a few girl ones in there too. The cool thing is that they can walk out of the tank and as my brother puts it....do what they want. I've always wanted one of those. We also a baby one that shared a tank with a snail.

  • Lizards

In the pet store a couple of weeks ago I saw this lizard, it was sitting very still but on some occassions it moved and would even look at you. It was so cool, it looked at me and my brother.

  • Snakes

Snakes are pretty awesome. I once held a python and stroked it. It was so smooth.

  • Spiders

An old friend of ours used to have a pet spider that he brought in to show everyone at school, it was really neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment