Friday 13 November 2009

The real me

A lot of people on Amiright and inthe00's think i'm behind a lot of the so called "parodies" that were written after I left and before that but I wasn't, and also they seem to think i'm the one who wrote those attacks on agri and the others. I didn't. I respected those guys.

It was Dr Madness and Airdna who did it, with a little help from Tony Clifton.

This link provides false information.
http://www.inthe00s.com/archive/amiright/smf/1217856915.shtml

The only statement on that post that is true is the one about me being a werejohncandy and it's true I am one. I've actually been transformed into one more than a few times. And that includes that one episode of my tv show the Misadventures Of Doc M which was a parody of The Fly. It was a 3 part episode, I was testing out my brother's teleportation device and Chumsley accidentally fell into the machine with me and our dna got merged and I ended up slowly becoming Chumsley.

I myself enjoy being a werejohncandy very much, it's a lot of fun. Plus I can eat whatever i want without getting sick.

Plus I managed to teach those blob-like Munchies a lesson, yes they visited me once and they tried making me give in and offered me junk food in order to make me fat but the one thing they didn't count on was that I was a werejohncandy. I am about 5'7 and 130lbs when in human form but as a werejohncandy i'm 6'2 and weigh 300lb pounds of fat, fur and cuteness. I got frustated with those little blobs so I turned werejohncandy and went all Uncle Buck on them. Then I gave them a good old fashioned werejohncandy bear hug which is strong enough to crush even the strongest creatures alive. Those little guys won't be bothering me anymore.

This reminds me of the episode of our tv show The Misadventures Of Doc M where my character (who has the same name as me) becomes a parody writer and joins this Amirightesque website called SpoofsRUs. All of the people on that site are Expys of Amiright Alumni, for example Bobby S is a Chucky G expy, Alexis is an Andria expy, Caprihardee is an Agrimorfee expy, Blue Wasp is a Red Ant expy, and James is an expy of Jason.

The Dr Madness Expy in that is named Dr N Sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment