Wednesday 11 November 2009

News

Hi there everyone, Doc M here.

In case you've been wondering what me and my brother have been up to, we've been up to all sorts of interesting things. We've been doing great and we've done a lot of cool projects with friends.

I've been doing great, i've been turned into a werejohncandy again which is great. I've also learned I can transform from human to werejohncandy form at will. And to some extent now transform into werejohncandy form every two months especially on full moon nights and during the month of march and october. I've also been uploading new stuff including some morphs of me into John and several of his characters as well as a werejohncandy photomanip or two. I've recently done a werejohncandy tf story that takes place on halloween. I also uploaded some photos I took of an old friend of ours face painted as various different creatures and characters.

I am working on a story about the origin of the werejohncandy, it's called The Seance.

No comments:

Post a Comment