Sunday 8 November 2009

Humourous morphs



































We're going to show you some humourous John Candy themed photomanips and morphs i've done.















































This first one is of me transforming into Chumsley, coincidentally this one happened after Chumsley accidentally scratched me with one of his claws. He didn't mean to do it.




























































































































































This is a photomanip of me relaxing while in werejohncandy form. No I don't really have a belly that big, except in werejohncandy form and that's because of how big and chubby and cute I am when in that form. Please take note of the I Heart MJ t shirt.




































































































This is me becoming John Candy himself, a result of watching his movies too many times. I kind of liked being John, it was a lot of fun.






















This is a second morph of me into John. As you can see i'm becoming a lot like John.












This is me as Chumsley, relaxing outside. It's always a surprise to turn into a werejohncandy like Chumsley but it's not so suprising to my brother who has grown used to it happening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment