Tuesday 3 November 2009

tf sequences

We once worked on a weregrinch tf photomanip comic featuring Michael Jackson, we called it MJ's grinchmas suprise. We made it back in 2004 and is still around here somewhere. You can find this one and a selection of other great tf comics and stories in our book Doc M's Book Of Metamorphosis. You should buy it sometime, it's a very fun book.





I use a morphing software program called Fantamorph to morph myself into various different characters, I don't own the full version yet I only have the demo which lasts for only 30 days, but i've done a lot of morphing using that program - including several Disney (including 5 disney villain morphs and they are Scar, Ratigan, Gaston, and Jafar) and dreamworks character morphs, lots of celebrity ones (mainly the ones I admire including some deceased like Elvis, John Belushi, John Candy, Phil Hartman and Rodney Dangerfield), and plenty of John Candy tfs of me becoming John or some of his characters including a werejohncandy tf or two, I once did a whole sequence of me morphing into some of his best characters

No comments:

Post a Comment