Friday 6 November 2009

New monsters

I've been adding some new additions to the monster morpher, one of the most recently is one that is kind of a cute cartoon version of Michael Jackson which is dubbed Little MJ by my brother. Also my MJ Grinch hybrid has been added to the monster morpher as part of the fusions group. Oh and by the way i've been morphed back into a werejohncandy again which is a lot of fun, and there's so many things about it that there's hardly any downsides to it- well accept for the fact that when I transform I bulk quite a bit- about 6'2 and 300lbs of fat, fur, and cuteness to be exact which means I end up bursting out of my clothes often. Luckily our house has got plenty of space and vaulted walls and ceilings. I really do love being a werejohncandy, especially one as cuddy as Chumsley. Speaking of which, Chumsley hangs out with me more now that i'm a werejohncandy again.






Plus one of the benefits I get from this is that I don't end up getting the same health risks that humans get if they're overweight, because generally a werejohncandy such as myself is immune to this and not to mention we're immortal so we can't die. Another thing I love about is getting to eat all the food I want without getting sick, because you know us werejohncandies have a big appetite. If I was one of the Gargoyles from Disney's gargoyles I would probably be Broadway because he likes to eat a lot.



I love being a werejohncandy, it's a lot of fun and it's something I could get used to.


Hmm...I wonder if that all night pizza place is open.




No comments:

Post a Comment