Wednesday 4 November 2009

JC Fandom and dreams

My brother and I love John Candy, we're also good friends of his- we often have lots of dream sequences with him in there.

I had a dream where I actually finally got to be John, basically it starts off with me and my brother asking the guy in the sky why I wasn't allowed to be morphed into John Candy and the guy in the sky said it's because John died, but then my brother managed to convince the guy to change his mind, and the guy in the sky did and decided to change the "skull" symbol (which is the symbol for death in this dream universe) to a star symbol (the star being the symbol for "life"). I then used one of the 7 wishes I had left over from the genie dream- that wish - to be just like John. So the guy in the sky granted my wish and I kind of morphed into John Candy, and it was a great tf sequence too. It was like JC was being ressurected. I was also given super strength, invulnerability, immortality and unlimited lives just like a video game character. I've also had a few other dreams in which I got to be John or one of his characters, one of them was a kind of a MST3K type of scenerario with Ghostbusters thrown in (included a sequence of me becoming John after being possessed by his ghost which was hillarious and a nice homage to Beetlejuice), and one which was set in a World Of Warcraft type rpg where my brother is a tauren, Lance is an orc, Andria is a night elf and I'm John Candy as a pandaren (which is a jolly panda-like race).

Have you seen my photobucket page? There's a lot of John morphs on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment