Thursday 22 October 2009

The alien virus

Our mother is a feeling a bit under the weather, it's because she has this strange pain in her shoulder.

Upon closer inspection me and my brother found clawmarks, and not just any clawmarks mind you but the clawmarks of an alien monster.

It seems that she was scratched by an alien monster while she and dad were on one of their adventures.

This particualar alien monster is sort of a cross between Alien and Godzilla. If a human gets scratched by this kind of alien they'll be infected with an alien virus which will slowly change them into a monster.

My brother and I are working on an antidote so we can cure her before it's too late.

This situation reminds me a lot of a sci fi/horror film me and my brother made once, it was called the Virus. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you rent it on dvd or bluray- it's a really cool movie. In the movie the main character's sibling gets attacked by an alien beast and becomes infected and starts slowly becoming an alien monster himself. The main character and his friends have to put the command center on lockdown to prevent the alien creature from escaping, and they keep his sibling locked in a high tech security prison to make sure that he doesn't transform, try to break out and go on a rampage.

I hope mom gets better soon, we don't want to have an alien monster for a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment