Saturday 31 October 2009

Halloween fun

We've been a lot of fun this week, on thursday we went shopping and I got a pair of Freddy gloves and a toy elephant named Zambi.

The halloween fun never stops in your neighbourhood, my brother and I had a really spectacular party. My MJ/Grinch hybrid costume was a sucess, everyone loved it.

The beanie halloween party was great too, all of the beanies and their owners looked simply awesome in their costumes, Eucalpytus looked really stunning as an 1950's movie star. The Elvis bears were looking stunning in their matching Elvis costumes, and also Garfield's cat-monster costume was pretty cool too.

We judged the beanie costume contest, the winner was Ratty with his giant germ costume.

Also we got to meet Chumsley's family. I told Chumsley's parents all about his adventures and also a bit about Andria. I gotta admit Chumsley's 27 cousins are a bit of a handful though.

Tyrone the Terrible's halloween party was the most awesome one ever, Tyrone always throws cool parties like this one. This time it was held near an old campsite. A lot of famous friends of his showed up, we even saw John Landis and Robert "Freddy Krueger" Englund.

My brother and I had some fun messing around and playing various practical jokes including squirting slime from our SlimeBlaster 6000 which is a water gun that shoots slime instead of water all over Dr Madness's lair.

My brother experimented with the monster morpher as well, he thought of an ingenius prank, he used the monster morpher to turn himself into a ghost and pretending to be haunt everyone. He made a great ghost.

Then we paid homage to the late John Candy with a special appearance from Chumsley and his family.

Last night I had a dream where I actually finally got to be John, basically it starts off with me and my brother asking the guy in the sky why I wasn't allowed to be morphed into John Candy and the guy in the sky said it's because John died, but then my brother managed to convince the guy to change his mind, and the guy in the sky did and decided to change the "skull" symbol (which is the symbol for death in this dream universe) to a star symbol (the star being the symbol for "life"). I then used one of the 7 wishes I had left over from the genie dream- that wish - to be just like John. So the guy in the sky granted my wish and I kind of morphed into John Candy, and it was a great tf sequence too. It was like JC was being ressurected. I was also given super strength, invulnerability, immortality and unlimited lives just like a video game character. I've also had a few other dreams in which I got to be John or one of his characters, one of them was a kind of a MST3K type of scenerario with Ghostbusters thrown in (included a sequence of me becoming John after being possessed by his ghost which was hillarious and a nice homage to Beetlejuice), and one which was set in a World Of Warcraft type rpg where my brother is a tauren, Lance is an orc, Andria is a night elf and I'm John Candy as a pandaren (which is a jolly panda-like race).

2 comments:

  1. Great dream, Doc. I handed out candy, thankfully didn't see Tazmin Burville, but did see (or thought I saw) a werejohncandy in the woods behind where I live, from the bedroom window of my trailer. I was telling a few people about werejohncandys, but they didn't believe me until I got my copy of the "Monster Manual" that was put out by your company. I also had a dream about driving an armored money truck with JATO units all over the arse end of it down the Autobahn at Mach 1 without crashing or going airborne last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...Chumsley's relatives do like to pay people a visit. A Werejohncandy is a very social creature you know.

    I once had this dream where my brother and I did a Thriller parody with Jim Carrey in it, except instead of turning into a werecat like MJ, Jim turned into a grinch and in the place of Ola Ray was Jenny McCarthy.

    ReplyDelete