Sunday 25 October 2009

Nightmare On Elm Street dream

They've been airing the Nightmare On Elm Street movies quite a lot this month. So far we've seen Nightmare On Elm Street, Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge, Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors and Nightmare On Elm Street 4: Dream Master.

Ironically I had a Nightmare On Elm Street dream last night, my brother and I were in this old house that looked like the one we used to live before we moved and the dream kids from the third movie were in it as well. We hear that signature nursery rhyme (one two freddy's coming for you) and we see Freddy Krueger approaching but something's different, when Freddy approaches us he doesn't kill us in anyway, he just comes up to me and says hi. I then ask him why isn't he going to try and kill us like in the movies and Freddy says it's because I have some kind of special power which prevents him from getting near me, my brother or anyone else. One of the kids then brings up an old fairy tale about a "dream master" with amazing dream powers. I ask them who the dream master is and the one kid says that it's me. So I turn around and sure enough there is a picture of a mythical figure who looks a lot like me. I discover my dream powers for the first time and learn to use them to my advantage. Turns out my dream superpowers are all of the ones I've always wanted to have. So in other words, I am the dream master. Which means I'll be more than ready for Freddy if he were to try and get me, my brother, or my friends. Plus I have an extremely power rating in my Dream Master form, my power rating is OVER 90000! That's right, over 90000!

Being a dream master is awesome and the powers are really cool to have, plus I can use them both in the dream world and in the real world. My brother can use his dream powers in the real world too, his dream power is elecricity. I also have my own band of Dream Warriors.

I'd have to say the best part of being the dream master is getting to live in my dream kingdom which is kind of like a hi tech Mt Olympus.

No comments:

Post a Comment