Sunday 18 October 2009

Transformations We've undergone

Me and my brother are always turning into things as a result of experiments gone wrong, we're going to list a few of the transformations that have happened to us.

Me:

  • My brother's (ex) girlfriend the vampiress seduces, then bites me, I end up turning into a vampire.
  • After testing out my brother's teleportation machine I end up slowly turning into our big fat hairy mascot Chumsley.
  • Reaction to bad shrimp causes me to turn into a human/fish hybrid resembling a plutarkian from Biker Mice From Mars except much better looking.
  • Get accidentally scratched by Chumsley and get turned into a werejohncandy.
  • Watching one of John Candy's movies over 13,000 times caused me to temperarily become John himself.
  • While playing a role playing game, I end up turning into the character i'm playing: A werejohncandy who serves as the royal chef to a rich and noble ruler.
  • On Wednesdays I often become Ash from the Evil Dead trilogy, which isn't so bad except for those darn deadites that keep showing up.
  • While my friend Lance got turned into the Beast after touching the enchanted rose that was in the west wing, I got morphed into Gaston after taking the real Gaston's personal colone. What? It was just sitting on a table in the tavern and he wasn't in the tavern at the time and I was getting ready for a date but couldn't find my colone so I decided to "borrow" Gaston's colone. Geee...I hope he's not going to be too mad about it once he gets back.
  • At Christmas time I often turn into a grinch- and I mean that literally.


My brother:

  • Turns into a BrundleFly clone after testing out the teleporter at the science fair.
  • Gets scratched by the neighbour's cat and becomes a cat-creature.
  • Reaction to anything spicey causes him to become a dragon-like being.
  • Accidentally gets hit by a beam from one of his previously untested inventions and morphed into a life sized Buzz Lightyear.
  • Gets possessed by evil spirits and turns into a Tim Burtonesque monster.
  • While playing a role playing game, he ends up turning into the character he's playing: A malicious werejackblack scoundrel and the main villain of the piece.
Misc:

  • Doizee shallows plutonium and turns into a ManSpideresque creaure.
  • Our friend the Master Of Oz is turned into 5'10 gun-totting talking koala with a Rambo style outfit. Also serves as inspiration for a character in the Millitary Koalas series.
  • Sam Leno becomes the lantern jawed Jay Leno lookalike hero Chinstar after touching Jay's famous lantern jaw.

On occassion I do turn into Ash from the Evil Dead films and that's only on Wednesdays. Also I have been turned into quite a few Disney villains especially Scar, Ratigan, Shere Kahn and Gaston.

I also sometimes become Jim Carrey and i'm also a weregrinch and I turn into a real grinch around Christmas and I mean that literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment