Wednesday 14 October 2009

My halloween plans

I have decided what i'm going to be this year for Halloween, i'm thinking of going as a cross between Michael Jackson and the Grinch (the movie version of course).

We have done several ocncept photomanips of what it might look like but here's the look we've decided to use:























As for party plans my brother and I are going for something really special, we're going with kind of a splatter theme. The guest list for Tyrone The Terrible's halloween bash is a very long one with various asocioates including various horror movie icons and Disney villains. And like ours, he is a very exclusive party....you have to be a villain or monster of some kind to be invited. Even though my brother and I aren't evil, Tyrone invites us to his parties anyway. And his parties are a whole lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment